CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Easy Cheese & Veggie Soup

For one 6-8 servings

I feel guilty even giving you the recipe because it's SO easy.

3 cans Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
3 cups of milk
lots of veggies (I used frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)

You can toss it in the crock pot and let it heat while you are out, or in a pot on the stove until heated through.
I serve it with warm breadsticks or rolls.

Easy & yummy.

2 comments:

chopinandmysaucepan

I love knowing that a good pot of stuff is brewing while I'm doing other good stuff :)

Anna

hi tana,
thanks for your comment on my blog, the pattern is available and includes the rights to sell products made using my pattern: http://www.noodle-head.com/2009/08/gathered-clutch-pattern.html